Sunday Salon: Here comes the sun

The Sunday Salon

I’m back! I didn’t post last weekend because I was in London visiting friends. We did karaoke, watched films and chilled together, plus I bought too many books. And now I can ask you all which of the two Joss Whedon films currently out do you prefer? I vote Cabin in the Woods but they are both excellent, of course.

This week it was World Lupus Day, which I didn’t do anything special for, unusually. But I will take this opportunity to encourage you to learn more about lupus, a good start being Lupus UK or the Lupus Foundation of America.

10 May is World Lupus Day

This week also saw the rain finally stop and the sun come out, so I am going to stop waffling and enjoy my summery Sunday. Is it summery where you are today?

6 thoughts on “Sunday Salon: Here comes the sun

1. Laurel-Rain Snow May 13, 2012 at 1:53 pm

Yes, it’s definitely summery here…yesterday my grandson went swimming.

We are using the air conditioning!

Thanks for visiting my blog…and enjoy your day.

2. unfinishedperson May 13, 2012 at 2:08 pm

Too many books? I expected to open your link and see shelf upon shelf of book. Th THAT is not too many :).

I saw The Avengers last week and you think Cabin in the Woods is better than that? Wow. I guess I really need to see that then.

3. Nose in a book May 13, 2012 at 2:20 pm

Laurel-Rain We’re not in need of air con, but it’s nice to have weather good enough to throw open all the windows.

unfinishedperson It’s too many books when I already had 120 unread! And yes, Cabin in the Woods is even better than that 🙂

4. Cheryl "Mash" May 13, 2012 at 3:14 pm

I can’t wait for it to get warmer especially since we just returned from Aruba. Too many books….lol..didn’t know that could be. Thank you for stopping by.

5. Karen @ Scobberlotch May 14, 2012 at 1:27 am

Too many books?! Never. Thanks for your sweet comment today. 🙂

6. Melissa W. May 14, 2012 at 5:58 am

It was quite warm out here in SW BC (Vancouver area). It was in the high 20s today and the weather is supposed to last throughout the week.

I hope you had a wonderful day.